LABOUR LAW CONSULTANTS
Trigon Labour Solutions – Centurion is a labour consultancy specialising in various aspects of employment law. We pride ourselves on maintaining high standards of professional service and actively protect the interests of our clients. Some of our services include, but is not limited to:
- Advice on and Chairing of Disciplinary Hearings,
- Drafting and/or advice on the different types of Employment Contracts and/or workplace policies,
- Advice and/or application of procedures relating to discipline, performance or operational requirements (retrenchment and/or restructuring),
- General advice on the current labour laws and legislation and the practical application thereof in the workplace,
- Advice on Conciliation and/or Arbitrations in all labour disputes at the CCMA and/or relevant Bargaining Councils.
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”“Our aim is to keep the parties out of the CCMA by assisting Employers to follow procedurally and substantively fair procedures. We strive to assist parties to reach amicable solutions with the best possible outcomes” – Charmaine Coetzee (Director).
History & Expertise
Our Director, Charmaine Coetzee, has the following qualifications:
2006 – 2009 Legum Baccalaureus (LL.B degree) – North-West University, Potchefstroom
2010 Post Graduate Law School – University of Pretoria (L.S.S.A)
2012 Certificate in Advanced Labour Law (CE at University of Pretoria)
2013 Right of Appearance in the High Court
Charmaine is however currently on the non-practicing roll of attorneys.